Páginas

terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2013

Chapter 15


John 



“John! Didn't I told you to buy some eggs?!”
“ John! Go clean your room now! You're not even capable of doing that?”
“ John! What kind of grades are these?”


“...Why can't you be more like your brother?”


Those flashbacks remained in my mind. My parents should understand that I'm still a teenager and that is normal that at times I forget stuff.
Seriously, people with my age are just as clumsy and disorganized as I am. But what tickles me off the most is the fact that my parents keep comparing me to my older brother James. Seriously? Why won't they just accept me?
My problem is that I'm a very carefree person. I don't care much about stuff and sometimes I mess things up.

When your brother was your age he would clean his own room without us telling him to! And sometimes he would even prepare dinner for us.” I let out a sight and looked at the sky above me – Great, 8 am and I'm already tired of today. I hope this day gets better, really.

As I kept walking towards school – Hi John – I heard a familiar voice from behind me.
I turned around – Oh, hi Lisa.
- John... I'm sorry about yesterday. I really messed things up.
- Lisa, I'm sorry but I don't think I wanna talk to you now. - I said and then went inside school.
After what happened yesterday in the restaurant I just can't think of her as someone friendly. Clair was right about her.

- John wait up! - I heard another familiar voice. I turned around and saw a girl using crutches some meters away from me.
- Clair! - I walked towards her – How are you today?
- I'm fine thanks! I'm getting used to these crutches actually. They are good weapons as well! Let me show you!
- Oh I don't think that's a good id--

I suddenly felt something going against my head and felt my butt on the floor. I had just fallen.

- Damn it... - I mumbled while feeling a bit dizzy.
- John! Are you alright?! Are you stupid Tyler?! Don't you know where the beacon is? - I heard Clair's angry voice.
- Oh I'm so sorry John! I didn't notice you there! I thought it was a loser. Oh wait! There is a loser! Actually, there are two losers! -

I suddenly heard everyone laughing.
I can't stand on the floor, I have to do something.

I got up and looked at Tyler straight in the eyes.
- John... Forget about them. They don't deserve your time. - Clair said while looking at me with a sad look.

- Tyler, you think you're so funny... but look at you! Maybe the real loser here is you. You're trying so hard to cover yourself you need to try and create losers around you. But you know what? Me and Clair are certainly not losers.

I looked at Clair and smiled and then looked at Tyler again – Maybe you should think before you act.

- Did you call me a loser John? Did you just call me a loser?! Do you want me to break those little bones of yours? - He glared at me.

As I was about to say something back suddenly Clair grabbed my arm – Please John... That's enough. I looked at her – Clair... - She was scared.
- You know what Tyler? I've got stuff to do.
I turned my back on him and looked at Clair – Let's go Clair?
She just smiled at me.

As me and Clair started walking away I felt someone turning me around and then a punch in my face. I was feeling dizzy again.
- Let John go! - I heard Clair's voice.
- Shut up! - Tyler said and then pushed Clair to the floor.

After he pushed her to the floor, I felt so angry, so pissed off. Automatically I felt his face on my fist. I had just punched him.

- Oh John you have no idea where you got into. - Tyler said while glaring at me.

As he was about to punch me back I saw a brown curly hair guy getting in the middle and punch him. Tyler had just fallen to ground.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário