Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Chapter 16


Clair



I couldn't believe what I was seeing. And I couldn't do anything!
- Clair! - I heard Beth's voice. She went to my side – Are you alright?!
- Yes! But please help Jo--

I suddenly saw John falling to his knees.
- Jo- John!

I crawled towards him.
I had his head on my lap now. He was bleeding so much from his nose.
- Please John! Wake up John! - I put my hand on his face. I couldn't handle it, I hated these situations. I could feel tears streaming down my face.

I looked around me, so many people watching what was happening, some were even taking pictures and videotaping this!

Tyler was now on top of Damion and he kept punching Damion like there was no tomorrow. All I could see was Tyler's hand full of blood.

- PLEASE STOP! - Beth screamed as she grabbed Tyler so he would stop punching Damion.
But it was no good, Tyler just pushed her and she fell on the floor.

- SOMEONE HELP! - I screamed.

Me and Beth were both in tears.

Beth couldn't take it anymore and that's when she did something I would have never imagined coming from her.
She grabbed one of my crutches and hit Tyler right in the head.

Tyler had fallen down.

In the end...my crutches were really good weapons.


Beth



I couldn't lose him.
I just couldn't.
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to do it.

Right after Tyler had fallen down, I went to check if Damion was alright.

- Damion? Damion?! - I sat beside him and put his head on my lap. - Please Damion!
My tears kept rolling down and ended up on his bloody face.
My hand kept on rubbing his head and face. I just needed him.

- What's going on here?! - Suddenly I saw the school's principal coming along with other teachers.

I didn't care about a thing at all. I just wanted... I wanted Damion to be alright. Both him and John.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário