Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Chapter 17


Beth



Me and Clair were now talking with the principal. Of course before that we washed our hands and changed shirts, our shirts were a bit covered in blood.
We were the only ones who didn't get unconscious so we were the only ones who could explain everything to him. He didn't let us go with John and Damion to the hospital. He said we would only go after explaining everything and hearing what he has to say.

- Well after hearing the whole story... You know that even if it was Tyler's fault, John, Damion and you, Ms.Beth will have to be punished.

- I understand... - I said.
- Principal, if I may, can I also join their punishment? - Clair asked.
- What? - Me and the principal both asked surprised.
- Clair, you don't have to be punished! You didn't do anything wrong! - I said concerned about her.
- I know, but... I want to. Please.
The principal sighed – Well if that's what you want. To me it doesn't make any sense.

Both me and Clair looked at the principal - Well then, John, Damion and you Ms. Clair will have to clean some classrooms after classes end. While you, Ms Beth, you'll be suspended for 2 days.
- Wait, she will get suspended?! But that's unfair! She only tried to protect Damion! - Clair said irritated.
- Clair don't worry, I understand....
- But ! - Clair looked at me and then at the principal. - Fine.
- Farewell, you can leave now.
- What about Tyler? - I asked.
- He will have a different punishment, you know he always caused us trouble. He's a troublemaker, always in fights. Some weeks ago he had gone suspended and now he's in trouble again... But don't worry I know just fine what I'll do.
Clair



Me and Beth left the room and we couldn't wait to go and visit John and Damion.

- I'm so worried about them... - I heard Beth's sad voice, she was very worried, specially about Damion. He looked worse than John.
- I bet they will be fine Beth! And just so you know, I really got surprised for what you did to Tyler! I admire your courage!
- I'm not very proud of it but I really had to do it.
- I understand Beth.

I gave her a big hug and she hugged back. We really needed to calm down.
We called a taxi and went straight to the hospital.
Yes we skipped classes.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário