Páginas

quinta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2013

Chapter 19


Beth




Damion... His face... He's filled with ligatures... He really got hurt... And I... I let him get hurt so much.

I started to get closer to Damion's bed.

- D-D-Damion... You are... Are you feeling okay? How are you? - I said as I got next to his bed and sat in the chair that was near his side. My hands were now close to the bed. His hands were so hurt, I just wanted to touch them, I wanted to let Damion know I was there for him.

- I'm fine! Don't worry Beth! - He said with a big grin on his face.

I couldn't hold it in. My eyes were filling with water and I needed to let my tears come out.
I looked at the ground trying to hide my face while my hands were in his bed. I didn't want to show him my tears. He was the one who was hurt, not me.

- Beth? What's wrong? - He asked concerned.
- I'm... I'm sorry! - I started crying even more. My hands were now in my face.
- I'm sorry I couldn't do anything so you wouldn't get this hurt! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I just--

I suddenly got caught off as I felt big arms around me.
- Beth, I don't want to see you cry. Please don't cry. - He said while rubbing the back of my head up and down.
I took my hands off my face and held his strong back. My face was now against his shoulder. It was good knowing he was there. I looked at his face. I had never felt this before but... I just... His eyes, his mouth, everything about him, I wanted all of it. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

He took his hand off my hair and put it on my cheek. Our faces were so close right now.

- Damion... - I said as I felt my heart racing.
- Beth I....

Our faces were getting closer and closer...

- WHAT?! YOU HIT TYLER WITH ONE OF CLAIR'S CRUTCHES?! – John said excited as he suddenly opened the curtains.

Me and Damion let go of each other in embarrassment.

- JOHN! - Clair said as she hit his head.
- HEY THAT HURT! - John said.

Damion



I don't know what happened, but I just had this huge desire to feel her lips close to mine, to feel her skin close to mine, to feel her breath close to mine.

We both looked at each other at the same time and then I looked away.

- Yeah I did... - Beth said with her sweet voice while looking at John.
- In order to protect you Damion! - Clair pointed at me with a smile on her face - Yes! She likes you a lot, she just wanted to protect you and she ended up doing that.

I looked at Beth, she didn't seem to be very proud of what she did.
I grabbed her arm – Thank you Beth. If it wasn't you maybe I wouldn't have my gorgeous face anymore.


I wanted her to forget what she did.
Beth started giggling. I loved to hear her laugh.

- Pft As if, your face was never that gorgeous as you think. OH ! A random fact! Did you know that when we look at the mirror we see ourselves six times prettier than we are in reality?

- Are you trying to bring me down or something John? I mean... Johnny Boy - I asked him trying to tease him a bit.

- Oh... Johnny boy, I like that nickname. - Clair said.
- NOOOOOOOOOOOO. - John said not wanting to be called by that.

Everyone started laughing.

- Oh also guys, we will be punished in school. - Clair added.
- I was counting on that.. - I said not very amused.
- Yeah, but you weren't counting on Beth's suspension.
- What? - I looked at Beth – But she's a great student, she was never in problems and now... she only tried to protect me from that asshole!
- Don't worry Damion, it's only 2 days! - She said with a smile on her face.
- But still...
- Damion don't worry! Really !
- ...Fine, what's our punishment Clair?
- We will have to clean some classrooms after classes end.

We all sighed.

- Jesus I already have difficulties cleaning my room... How can I clean so many classrooms?! - John said a bit annoyed.

1 comentário: