Páginas

quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Chapter 18



John



- Clair! - I said as I woke up.
“Where am I?” - I thought as I looked around the room I was at.

- Hospital bro! - I looked at my left side.
- My hero! - I said with a girly voice to silly Damion who was in the other bed. We started laughing.
- Hey it wasn't funny! - I said while laying down my head in my pillow.
- It was your first fight! I'm so proud of you Johnny boy!
- AAAGH don't call me that!
- Just look at your face! - Damion said.
- Well and you should look at yours! You look like a mummy.

We both looked at each other and started laughing.

- Really? Even in hospital we can't be serious. - I told him.
- True... So... were you dreaming about Clair? - He asked while teasing me.
- Clair! Right! How is she? What happened in the fight?
- I don't know either, I got unconscious during the fight... I wonder how Beth is too. I hope both her and Clair are alright.
- Oh... Seems like I'll be able to tease you.
- What do you mean? - Damion asked me confused.
- Beth and Damion are sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-NG
- SHUT UP! - He said while smiling and then his face got red as a tomato.
- HA! You like her!
- Maybe I do.

- Oh look who has awaken! - A nurse came to our room. You have some guests.
- Who? Our parents? - I asked.
- Oh no, your parents were already here, they already left.
She then looked at Damion – You're Damion right? I called your mom but she said she couldn't come now but she'll be here in the afternoon.
- Pft I knew it.

I looked at Damion concerned, his relationship with his mom was never really good. I just tried to change the subject.

- So who are the guests? - I asked.
- Two young ladies.
- Beth and Clair? - We both asked.
- Yes. - She answered and then opened the doors.

There they were.

Clair



-
John!

Right after I saw John's face everything else didn't matter. He was everything in the room to me. If I could I would have ran towards him but I tried to go as fast as I could with the crutches. When I arrived at his side I left the crutches and put my arms around his neck. My face was rubbing against his.
- I'm so glad you're okay! I was so worried about you!
Suddenly I felt his big hands on my back and his face buried on my neck.
- Clair... I'm so glad you're okay too. I was so worried about you.
I felt his hot breath on my neck. Nothing had ever made me shiver so much.
- Please don't ever put yourself in danger because of me. It scared me when I saw you falling.

I suddenly put my hands on his face and looked at him straight in the eyes – For someone important in my life I'll do anything.

He looked at me surprised and then started laughing.
- Wha-what's so funny? - I said embarrassed and let go of him immediately.
- Nothing, nothing... How is your foot?
- It's good... don't worry.

Then I looked at Damion who was on the other bed.
- Damion how are you?! Oh my god your face!

I noticed he wasn't paying much attention to me, he couldn't keep his eyes off Beth.

- I'm gl-glad you're alright John. - Beth who stilll hadn't left the door's side said while getting closer to the beds.

Her eyes couldn't leave Damion's.
Suddenly John pushed me towards him and my ear was now close to his head. - Close the curtains! - He whispered.

I suddenly understood and closed the curtains, that way Damion and Beth would have their privacy.






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário