Páginas

sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 1



Beth





My name is Beth, I'm in my second year of high school and … there's nothing more to say actually.
I have no hobbies, my parents are always absent and the only friend I have is my mp3.
Amazing story right?
In school, no one knows I exist, I'm just the girl with the glasses, the girl who doesn't talk to anyone. I rather listen to my mp3 and live in my own little world, in my mind, where everything is perfect.
I had just arrived school and I was feeling lonely, so I started listening to my mp3, my best friend indeed. I put my headphones on and... great! “Just a Kiss” by Lady Antebellum, such a good song.
I entered my classroom and arrived at my desk. I was still with my headphones on, well, just waiting until the teacher arrived.

- Just a kiss on your li-- - I had started singing to myself until getting interrupted.
- HEEEEEEEEEEEY SEXY LADY!

What the hell? I thought.
I turned around and I saw some classmates of mine laughing at Damian who was dancing to Oppa Gangnam Style. I couldn't hide the laughter, I started giggling. He was funny. I'd like to be like him, a little bit less shy and more outgoing.

- OPP OPP OPPA GANG---
- Damian! - Ms.Brown, our math's teacher yelled as she entered the room. She was this old lady always serious who could not stand a joke. She makes our classes so boring.
Everyone had sat down, except for Damian.

- Sorry teacher. This dance is so addictive! You should try it! You do it like this...
- Enough Damian! Go back to your sit.
- Okay okay...

And like that Damian had gone back to his sit.
 I admire him a lot actually, he gives life to this class.

1 hour and half had passed and the class had now ended, so I just grabbed my books and left the classroom.

What should I do first? Hmm..going to the bathroom or buying something to eat? - I thought as I was walking down the hall.
There were so many people in the hall, I couldn't even hear myself think! Everyone was being so noisy!
Suddenly someone went against me and I ended up dropping my books.
- Damn it! - I said a bit angry while picking up my books from the ground.

The person who had gone against me didn't even apologize. Tsk I'm totally pissed off. I love school, I really do...

And when I thought things couldn't get any worse the bell started ringing, which meant I didn't get anything to eat or had the time to go to the bathroom. DAMN IT.
I finished picking up my books and started making way to the classroom.
It was time for History class... my favorite subject.. Who am I kidding? I hate it. I've always hated it.

As I was walking towards my classroom someone went against me and made me drop my books, AGAIN.

- ARGH can't you guys be more careful!? - I asked annoyed while picking up my books from the ground again. And that's when I saw Damian helping me picking up my books.
- You don't need to be so angry, calm down. It was an accident. Sorry. - He said after grabbing my books and giving them to me.

I looked at him and I just couldn't say a thing. It felt as if someone had zipped my mouth.

-
You won't make too many friends if you get angry like that. - He said with a big cheeky smile.
- Sorry... - I said uncapable of looking at him in the eye.
- Don't worry I'm just messing with you! You're always so quiet, it surprised me when you actually sounded angry.
-
And well I'm surprised you two aren't still inside the classroom!
We both turned around and saw that our History teacher, Ms. Parker, was looking at us waiting for us to get inside the classroom. She was a young woman, very polite, who you can once in a while make a joke in the middle of the class. She was blonde and a bit tall.
- Sorry mam! - Damian said while entering the classroom. I was behind him making way to my desk.
Everyone had gone quiet and I couldn't stop thinking about what Damian had said.. You won't make too many friends if you get angry like that.”

 Is it because of that, that I don't have any friends? Am I someone rude?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário