Páginas

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 7



John

 


- Agh! - Clair let out another scream as we were almost reaching the infirmary.
- I'm sorry Clair! - I apologized to her, maybe I was walking too fast.
- You...You don't have to apologize John, thank you for helping me.

We kept walking and we had finally reached the infirmary.
- Hello? Please we need help! - I said after knocking on the door.

Suddenly a woman with brown hair in a ponytail opened the door. She was probably around 34 years old or so.

- I think I broke my foot. - Clair said in a bit of pain.
- Please come in. I'll check it right away. What are your names?
- John and Clair – I answered her.
- Clair can you please lie down on that bed?
- Okay. - Clair answered.

Me and Clair kept walking until we reached the bed.
I helped Clair sitting on the bed and, after Clair lifted her left leg so she could lie down on the bed, when she tried to lift her right leg she let out a slight scream. That was the leg that had the damaged foot.
- Clair! Are you okay? - I asked worried.
-John can you help her? I'm just finishing putting your names here.

Pff she totally deserves the salary at the end of the month for sure. - I thought.

- Don't worry Clair I'll help you. - I told Clair so she could calm down.

I grabbed Clair's right leg very carefully so I wouldn't hurt her. While I grabbed her leg I suddenly looked at Clair's dark curly hair starting to lie down on the bed very calmly, she had closed her eyes now. Her hair was beautiful. Her pale skin, the way she was lied down, her red lips and her closed eyes reminded me of Snow White.

- Hey are you going to keep staring at her or will you lay down her leg already?

After hearing that question I accidentally dropped her leg.

Crap! What the hell am I doing?!

-AGH!! - Clair screamed in pain.
-I'm so sorry! - I apologized to Clair. How embarrassing!
- Don't worry Clair, I'll take care of you now. By the way my name is Lilly.

I sat down on a chair and saw Ms. Lilly checking her foot. Every time Ms. Lilly would move Clair's foot she would get in pain. Damn that Amy... This is something really bad.

- Well Clair, I think you'll have to walk with crutches. I'll call your parents so you can go to the Hospital make some exams. This foot is broken that's for sure. The best I can do for now so the pain will calm down is giving you this pill and wrap your foot in some ligatures.

- Oh no... - Clair said as she put her hand in her head.
- Do you have anyone at home? - Ms. Lilly asked her.
- At the moment no... My dad will be working until late today.
- What about your mother?

After that question there was a huge silence.

- My mom passed away some years ago... - Clair replied to Ms. Lilly while looking away.
- I'm sorry... - Ms. Lilly replied. She got very uncomfortable with the situation.
- You don't have to apologize! - Clair said while looking at Ms. Lilly's face. She was trying to hide the sadness I could notice.
- I'll go with her to the hospital. - I said after standing up.

They both looked at me, and I could see Clair was sort of shocked with my reaction.

- We're friends Clair. I'd totally do that for you.

Yes, I know I had never talked much with her but... she seems like a wonderful person, and what Amy had done to her was just horrible. I want to help her.

- You don't have to feel pity for me John. - She said while looking away.
- Look at me Clair! I don't feel pity for you, I just want to be with you. I want to help you.

Suddenly those words were out, what had I just said?
Clair was looking at me, shocked, however, she showed a smile.

- Thank you John.



Beth


After the incident with Clair, everyone had got back to training. Since Amy was missing her partner and Lisa too , they both teamed up.
Me and Damion were now throwing the basket ball to each other.


- I can't believe Amy did something like that to Clair! I wonder if she's alright. - I told Damion before throwing the ball at him.
- I thought Amy was a nice girl, I guess I was wrong. - Damion said and then threw the ball at me.
- Her? A nice girl? If only you knew what Lisa and her say about people... - I threw the ball at him a bit harder. Amy and Lisa just pissed me off.
- Hey calm down. - He said after receiving the ball and then started giggling.
- Why are you giggling? - I asked confused. I ended up smiling as well, he was making me smile with his giggles.
He started walking towards me with the ball in his hands. Damion was now in front of me, looking at me with those eyes. Those sparkling eyes.

- You are different. - He's face was now getting closer and closer to mine.
- Wh-What are you doing? - I said while looking down and pushing him away with my hands on his chest.
- Haha, I'm just messing with you! - He said and then handed me the ball and got back to his place.
- THAT'S NOT FUNNY!! - I said and then threw him the ball.

He couldn't stop laughing and I couldn't stop smiling.

- Okay guys , you can now leave! - Our teacher said.
- Great! I'll visit Clair now! - I said.
- I'll go with you. - Damion stated. - I still don't want to go home so...
- Oh, okay! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário