Páginas

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 8



Damion




Beth is totally different now. She really is different from what I thought. 
I was in the lockers room having a shower now. The water has never felt so good.
Nothing better than a shower after P.E classes!
- Hey Damion! - My classmate Tyler said. He was taking a shower as well.
- Hi Tyler.

I don't trust this guy that much to be honest. He's always in trouble. One day he got into a fight and I had to step in or else he would have gotten all beaten up. He just doesn't care about anything or anyone. This guy here didn't even thank me for having stepped in and stopped the fight.

- Why didn't you choose Amy to pair up with you? - Tyler asked me.
I kept washing my hair – Because I chose someone else.
- Yeah, I noticed you chose that girl... what is her name again? Four eyes? - He started looking at everyone who was in the lockers room to see if someone had started laughing and , of course, some guys were laughing, including himself.
I looked at his brown eyes very serious – Her name is Beth. Beth Morris.

- Oh Beth...yeah I had forgotten her name, she doesn't talk to anyone, oh wait, now she does. Is she trying to flirt with you?

I turned off the water since I had already washed myself. Looked at him and said:

- What's your problem Tyler? Do you want to make people laugh? Is that it? Why don't you make jokes about yourself? I bet you have more things in your life to laugh about than me or Beth.
- What are you saying Damion? Do you have something to tell me? - He then started pushing me.
- Wow, watch out Tyler are you going to rape me?

Everyone burst out laughing.

- Shut up! - Tyler was about to raise his fist to hit me when suddenly our P.E teacher appeared in the lockers room.
-What is happening here?!
- Nothing teacher, nothing. - Tyler said and then left the shower zone. He was now wearing his clothes.

I left the shower zone too and went to the place where my bag with my clothes were at.

Pf poor guy, he has no chance against me. Also... it's time to hurry up so I'll meet up with Beth and visit Clair.
John


Clair was now sitting on the bed while I was sitting on a chair in front of her. We were waiting for the taxi to arrive so we could go to the hospital. It was now 12:00 pm and the taxi would arrive at 12:15 pm.

- We just have to wait a little longer, more 15 minutes! - I told Clair after checking the clock.


Clair looked at me smiling while taking her dark hair out of her face with her hand - Okay.

- Guess who's back, back again, Damion's back, tell your friend! - I heard Damion's voice and a girly laughter after his copy of Eminem's song. They were now entering the room.

- DAMION! What are you doing here? - I said as I stood up.
 - JOHN! I'm here to visit Clair. But I'm not alone. - As he said that Beth, our classmate, appeared behind his back.
- Hi John! Hi Clair! - She said as she got closer to Clair.
- How are you feeling now Clair? How is your foot?
- I broke my foot... I have to go to the hospital to make some exams and then I'll have to walk with crutches for awhile I think...
- Oh my god! Damn that Amy! - Beth said irritated. - Are you going alone to the hospital?
I looked at Beth. - No, I'm going with her.

Damion looked at me sort of shocked.

- You are? - Beth asked me.
- He is? - Damion asked.
- Yes I am! Why is everyone so shocked?
Damion grabbed my shoulder - Oh for nothing,nothing... John can I talk with you for a second? - He then grabbed my arm and pushed me to another part of the room.
- Since when did you start caring about Clair? I thought you only had eyes for Lisa.
- And since when did you start caring about Beth? - I replied back sarcastically.
Damion started laughing – Fair enough.
- Don't get the wrong idea, Clair is just a friend. I didn't forget Lisa.
- Sure, of course Clair is just a friend.

I started scratching my head in embarrassment. I was being teased by Damion.

- Haha cmon Johnny boy! No need to be embarrassed! - He said after putting his arm on my shoulder. I hated it when he called me Johnny boy. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário