Páginas

sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 4


Beth


I'm a coward ain't I? - I thought to myself.

“Take your hands off her.”

Those words couldn't leave my mind. Someone cared.

- Are you okay? Do you need anything?

I really am a coward. I couldn't protect myself, I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything.
He probably thinks I'm weird.


- Well, don't worry they won't hurt you again.

For the first time, there was someone who noticed me, however, I just couldn't take my hands off my face. What was I scared of?
That's when I felt someone else's hands on mine, they were soft and warm, they were warming me up.

- You don't to need be afraid anymore, I'm here. - I heard Damion's voice. It made me feel so safe. His voice was like medicine, it cured my fears and insecurities.
He grabbed my hands and took them off my face.

-See? Everything's alright now. - He said with his big green eyes. I had never noticed how pretty his face was. His eyes...his dimples... his brown curly hair... I had never valued it, just like the people who don't value the sky.

- Damian...Thank you so much. - I said with a tear in my eye.
- You should have been a bit angrier with them as when you were angry with me yesterday! - He said while smiling.
- Well if I knew it had been you who had gone against me I'd probably say nothing... - I said while looking at the ground.
- Oh I see...
- How..How did you find me? - I asked him.
- Oh right! - He said while taking off a card off his pocket. - This! I found this on the ground today so I was waiting for you at school's front door.
-Oh! Thank you so much!- I said after he gave me my school's card.
- HEY YOU TWO! - The person at the school's front door yelled at us. - Are you skipping school?!

- Damn it.
- Damn it.

We looked at each other and started giggling. We both had said “Damn it” at the same time.



Damian



After the incident that occurred with David and Edward, me and Beth were both sent to the classroom right away. Well it was 8:50 when we were sent to the classroom, of course we were late but it wasn't a big deal. Besides, it was English class, one of those subjects where you don't really give a damn.
All of our classmates were looking at us while we were entering the classroom wondering what had happened to us.

- Are you alright Damian? - John asked me a bit worried.

John has been my best friend since were 10 years old. Everything is alright with John, you can barely see him sad or upset, he can always show a smile. He's also very popular with girls because of his blue eyes and blonde hair. I'm not that lucky with girls, they think I'm not mature enough.

- Yes, I'm alright don't worry John! - I said while giving him a slight punch on his shoulder. Just looking at his face can make me laugh already, this jerk was worried about me haha.

- Yeah yeah, after this class ends you have to tell me what happened douchbag. - John said while laughing. He is constantly laughing.

- Hey you two! Can I laugh as well? - Our english teacher, Ms. Clayton said. She's one of those teachers who are really sarcastic and can make the class funny. That's why we don't give too much importance to this class actually, we can learn while having fun. She uses these big red glasses and has brown straight hair showing off abit of her white hair.

- Sorry mam. - John apologized.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário