Páginas

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 12



Beth

Forget the idea of going to McDonalds. We decided to go to my place and have lunch there.
We had forgotten something important. The wheelchair Clair was using was not hers, it was from the hospital. However, the nurse that had taken care of her was very kind and lent her crutches. We didn't want Clair to force her foot so we decided to lunch at my place instead.
They were all amazed because my house was big.

- Wow Beth! Your house is really big! - Clair said.
- Yeah... Sometimes I wish it wasn't.

I heard Prince barking – Prince my boy! - I said as Prince started smelling my guests, he wanted play with them.

- Aw he's so cute! - Damion said as he pet him.
- He really is! - John said as he pet him as well – Well let's take Clair to the couch first before playing with this fella.

I guided Clair and the rest of the group to the living room where the couch was at and turned the tv on. I noticed John ended up sitting next to Clair while me and Damion returned to play with Prince.

I looked at Damion - He's very friendly isn't he?
- Yeah – Damion smiled and kept playing with him.
- I found him yesterday abandoned on my way home. - I said as I got closer to Prince and to Damion.
- Really? How can someone have the courage to abandon this little guy?
- Don't ask me, I don't think I'd have the courage to do it, it would hurt a lot. - I replied back. - But at least he's with me now.
- He's in good hands. - Damion said with a smile on his face.

I didn't say a thing, Damion has this huge ability to make me happy for some reason.

- So! Let's start making lunch! - John said from the living room.
- Oh don't worry about it John! I have two pizzas here on the fridge! We just need to put them in the oven.
- Oh okay! - John stood up – I'll go get the dishes, the forks and those stuff then.
- I feel bad, I will not be able to help... - Clair said while feeling a bit useless.
- Don't worry Clair, this is easy to do really. - I told Clair from the kitchen.

Damion stopped playing with Prince – Well let's go get some pizza!
After Damion, John and I washed our hands we started to do diverse things in order to get lunch done at least before 3 pm.


Damion


I went to Beth's fridge so I would take the pizzas off. I noticed she didn't have much food in the fridge. Is she living alone or something?
I found the pizzas and took them off.  Damn they were cold! - I thought as I put them down on the table that was in front of me.

Beth looked at me - Great Damion ! Let's start putting those pizzas in the oven. As Beth opened the oven I grabbed the pizzas and put them inside of it.

- The table is ready! - John said from the living room.
- Okay! Now we have to wait half an hour for the pizzas to get ready. - Beth said as she looked at John.

It was now 2:15 pm, so at 2: 45 pm “The Hunger Games” would start. Haha just kidding. But seriously.

Me and Beth went to the living room and sat next to Clair and John.
Meanwhile waiting for the pizzas to get ready, we were watching Fox on tv. American Dad for the win!
We couldn't stop laughing it was just hilarious.

- Roger is just awesome. - Beth said and everyone nodded.
- Everything from this show is so random and yet so hilarious. - Clair added.

I think our cheeks were already hurting to be honest, we couldn't stop laughing with the show.

Half an hour had passed and it was now time to eat the pizzas.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário