Páginas

domingo, 16 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 9



Clair


- Don't worry Beth really! I'm fine now. - I tried to calm Beth a bit, she was stressing over this more than I was.

- Clair, I know we just talked a bit in the lockers room and you probably don't consider me a friend but... I consider you a friend of mine and, if you don't mind, do you think I could go to the hospital with you and with John?

- Aww Beth you're my friend! And of course you can come with us. - After saying that I gave her a huge hug. She hugged back after awhile.

- Oh look they're best friends now! - I heard a familiar voice on the door. Oh no...Not again. 
It was Amy on the door and I could see Lisa was there as well. Damion and John returned from the talk they were having and saw them too.

- Oh look Damion is here too! - Amy said.

- What are you doing here? Get out! I don't want you here.

Where the hell was Ms. Lilly?!
I'm here to apologize.
- Oh of course you are! I don't need your fake apologies.
- Listen Clair, I'm sorry for what happened I really didn't want this to happen to you.
- Hm Hm. - I simply nodded and didn't give a damn about what she was saying. I knew it was fake.
- How is your foot? - Lisa asked.
- Her foot is fine, she just needs to make some exams. - John replied to her.
- Yeah, now that you know how she is you can leave. - Beth said to both Lisa and Amy.
- Really Beth? Why are you and Clair treating us like this? It was an accident. - Lisa replied back.
John got closer to Lisa - It was not an accident, I saw it Lisa. Amy pushed Clair and your attitude was just mean.

- Cmon John, you're not mad at me are you?

John didn't answer.

- John talk to me! - Lisa begged for his reply.

Who does she think she is to treat him like that? Lisa was now getting closer to John, her hands were now landed on his chest and her head on his neck.

- Please John... Talk with me...

REALLY?! NOW SHE WAS ACTING INNOCCENT?
Lisa... - John replied.

The way he was looking at her... I don't want to be here, it was annoying me. - What's with all this fuss?! - Ms. Lilly suddenly appeared in the room. HALLELLUYAH.

Please you've got to leave the room. Also, Clair your taxi has arrived.
- Oh nice, Beth can you help me getting up?
- Sure!
Beth helped me getting up and Amy and Lisa started leaving the room.
John was still looking at Lisa, he's so stupid.
Let's go Beth. - I said.
- Yeah!
- Wait! Beth are you going to the hospital as well? - Damion asked her.
- Yeah.
- Can I go with you?
- Oh! Sure! - I replied to him.

As Beth was helping me leaving the infirmary, I could see John was coming along.

- John you don't need to come, I think you have some problems to solve. - I told him.
- Wh-what are you talking about? - John asked.
- I think Lisa is waiting for you. - I pointed at her, she was some meters away from us.
- Cmon Clair! I wanna go with you guys, you know I do!
- No John, you have some matters to solve, I thank you for everything you've done to me but as you see I'm with Damion and with Beth you can go now and do your life.
- Why are you talking to me like that?!
- Oh! To me you can complain but with her you just can't! You like to be treated like crap don't you?! Specially treated by girls like those!
- Calm down guys... - Beth said a bit worried.
- You know what Clair?! Now I don't wanna go and you know what?! I don't care anymore.
- John! - Damion called him, but John just kept walking towards Lisa.
After he arrived at her side she winked at me.
She had what she wanted. What a bitch.
We got into the taxi and went to the hospital. Through all the way to the hospital no one said a thing.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário