Páginas

sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012

Chapter 2





Classes had now ended and I was making way to leave school.
I took a look at the sky, it was so pretty, so free.... but does anyone really value it? I think people just take it for granted and forget how beautiful it is. I think this can apply to people as well.
As I was almost returning home I saw a box on the ground, I thought it was just a random box but suddenly I heard a bark.
I took a closer look at the box and I saw a really small dog inside it.

- Aw you're so cute! - I said as I started petting him. He was a white baby labrador. - You were probably abandoned... Don't worry I know exactly what you feel.

As I said that the dog barked like he had agreed with me I couldn't help but giggling. - OH You're coming with me!
I picked up the dog and brought him to my home in my arms.
As I had put him in the ground he started smelling everything in the house. My house wasn't small I admit. Since my parents were both owners of a big factory I wasn't suffocating because of the crisis. We had enough money to do what we want but, to be honest, I think I'd rather be suffering because of the crisis than to be all alone all the time. Maybe I'd be a normal person like everyone else.
I kept looking at the dog, he was really cute, I won't feel lonely anymore.

-Well... You need a name... - I said as I looked at him. - OH but first let's see if you're male or female! What was I thinking?!

I grabbed him and took a look at his lower parts, yup he was male.

-Oh nice! You're male! Maybe you could be my prince charming. OH YES THAT WILL BE YOUR NAME! - I said loudly, I was so excited! - Not prince charming of course but, Prince, your name will be Prince! What do you think?

The dog barked as I asked him. - I knew you would like it! - I said while giggling and petting him.
- Now it's time for you to eat my prince! But I don't have anything here for you yet... Do you mind eating some rice? I hope not! Tomorrow I'll buy you the proper food!

As I started making rice I started thinking about my parents. They were always working, they would only be home 3 times a week, maybe that's one of the reasons I'm not an outgoing person. Well, at least I won't feel alone anymore! I have my Prince right here with me.

- The rice is ready! - I said as I put it on a plate for Prince.

He ate everything, I think he liked it.
I made a sandwich for myself and went to bed with Prince. He seemed to like my bed, he liked it so much he fell asleep really fast. I finished eating my sandwich and went to sleep as well.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário